Sporty sexy body has always grabbed the glance of others… Don’t you wish you had a perfectly toned upper body like those army trainees? Now, you really don’t need to go and join the army for that! Nor do you have to run to the gym for achieving a finely shaped upper body. The good news is that push ups, the perfect exercise to tone your torso and strengthen your arms, can be done right at your home. The bad news is, you are yet to get started! If you want to know how to do push up easily and properly, just read these instructions below and get started right now! All the equipment you need is mat, sport clothes and comfy trainers.
- Get on the floor and position your hands slightly wider than your shoulders.
- Raise up onto your toes and get the balance on your hands and toes.
- Try to keep your body in a straight line from your head to the toes.
- Your feet should be together with just a little gap between them.
- Before you begin, contract your abs and tighten your core by pulling your belly button toward your spine.
- Then begin to do entire push ups. When you come down during the exercise, your chin should touch the floor, not your nose.
- Inhale as you slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself.
- Exhale as you begin pushing back up to the start position.
- Don’t lock out your elbows.
- Repeat this process till the time you don’t feel too strained or too tired. If at any time, your arms feel strained or you become unsteady, come down to your original position and relax. Don’t hold your breath when you raise your body as it increases blood pressure.
Push ups is one of the basic and also most common exercise for the human body. It is not only good for the chest, but also for the abs, triceps, shoulders and torso. The beauty of this exercise is that it can be performed any time, any where. An added benefit is that you will not require any expensive equipment to do this exercise.